CNET News CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Best OBD2 scanners for 2021 - Roadshowby Roadshow staff on June 16, 2021
Here are the best OBD2 scanners for reading, analyzing and clearing diagnostic trouble codes on your own.
- NBA playoffs: Watch, stream Hawks vs. 76ers, Clippers vs. Jazz today on TNT - CNETby Eli Blumenthal on June 16, 2021
Today's games are streaming live on Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV and AT&T TV.
- Amazon Prime Day 2021 starts Monday: Here are the smart lights already on sale - CNETby Ry Crist on June 16, 2021
If you're in the market for new smart lights and itching to start tracking deals ahead of Prime Day, here's what's already marked down.
- Biden's student loan forbearance ends in September. Here's how you can prepare - CNETby Oscar Gonzalez on June 16, 2021
It's getting close to payback time.
- Best smart speaker for 2021 - CNETby Andrew Gebhart on June 16, 2021
These are our picks for the best smart speakers you can buy for help around the house from Google Assistant, Siri and Alexa.
- Facebook is starting to test ads in Oculus VR - CNETby Scott Stein on June 16, 2021
The long-discussed proposal is now starting in a few apps.
Science Latest Channel Description
- This Robot Spies on Creatures in the Ocean's ‘Twilight Zone’by Matt Simon on June 16, 2021
Mesobot looks like a giant AirPods case, but it's in fact a sophisticated machine that tracks animals making the most epic migration on Earth.
- The Challenge of Covid-19 Vaccines for the Immunosuppressedby Maryn McKenna on June 16, 2021
Recent studies find transplant patients and immune-suppressed people who get the shot don’t make many antibodies. But that research is just beginning.
- NASA Might Put a Huge Telescope on the Far Side of the Moonby Chris Wright on June 15, 2021
Observing the secrets of the universe’s “Dark Ages” will require capturing ultra-long radio wavelengths—and we can’t do that on Earth.
- How Humans Think When They Think As Part of a Groupby Annie Murphy Paul on June 15, 2021
The fancy word for it is "entitativity," and it’s produced when people act and feel together in close proximity. We need it more, but we’re getting it less.
- What If Doctors Are Always Watching, but Never There?by Neil Singh on June 15, 2021
Remote technology could save lives by monitoring health from home or outside the hospital. It could also push patients and health care providers further apart.
- How Do You Make a Robot Walk on Mars? It’s a Steep Challengeby Matt Simon on June 14, 2021
Meet SpaceBok, a little, four-legged machine that’s taking the first steps toward walking on the Red Planet’s brutal terrain.